A Hose or Hose pipe is used to transfer water or any other fluid in an easy, efficient and faster way. A Hose spigot is attached to one end of the Hose. There is a huge range of Hoses when it comes to type, material, size and shape. There are several attachments which are used with Hoses. Hoses are light-weight and can easily be repaired without putting in so much effort.
The different types of Hose pipes are used in various fields for variety of purposes:
· Hoses are used to connect various parts of Machinery with the moving parts due to their flexibility. In this way, the Hose controls, redirects and manages the flow of fluid passing through.
· Hoses are used to carry the materials like water, oil, air, chemicals.
· In automotive industry, Hoses are used to make the Air Brake Hoses.
· Hoses are used in automobile parts and engine.
· Hosepipes are also used to manufacture the radiator Hoses which are resistant against fire and heat.
· Corrosive Metallic Flexible Hoses are used to transport the highly corrosive chemicals like acids. Apart from these, Garden Hoses, Fuel Line Hoses, Heater Hoses, Flexible Hoses and HDPE Hoses are used to carry the corrosive material.
· The Rubber Hose Pipe is used due to its great elasticity and its ability to withstand extreme temperatures.
· The Hoses made up of Teflon are ideal for handling the high pressures and can also be used in high temperatures.
· The Teflon Hoses also find application in aircraft systems.
· The Hoses are widely used in fire fighting. These are also helpful during floods for the purpose of dewatering.
· Since the Hoses have high capacity of suction; therefore, these are used for the suction of mud.
· Hoses are also used for deep excavation applications in mines and construction of dams and Hydel Projects, etc.
Superior quality Industrial Rubber Hose are crucial for motion control and fluid transfer in several industries . As such it is advisable to procure Hoses from reliable Rubber Hose Manufacturers and Suppliers. You can visit websites and portals to know the names of leading suppliers of Industrial Hoses.
Swimming Pool Heaters are of many types. Depending upon your choice and requirement, you can opt for electrical and solar. As well, there are several Swimming Pool Heaters that run on gas. Apart from the types, your decision to purchase Swimming Pool Heater can also be based on your budget and the shape of your swimming pool. Well, you can go through the following brief description to brush up your knowledge about the most commonly used Swimming Pool Heating Systems.
Gas Swimming Pool Heaters:
Gas Swimming Pool Heaters come in varied models i.e. natural gas as well as liquid propane. Once you get to know the effect of fuel price hike in their prices, you can opt for any of them. The price of both these types of Gas Swimming Pool Heaters remains almost the same. However, if you want to buy Gas Swimming Pool Heater which is environment friendly, you can go for the one in a low-nitrogen oxide model. This particular Gas Swimming Pool Heater is known for producing few emissions.
Electric Swimming Pool Heater:
You can also opt for Electric Swimming Pool Heater. Water by an Electric Swimming Pool Heater gets heated through a coil which is implanted in the pool. These types of Electric Swimming Pool Heaters are rather less efficient than other types and also take much time to heat the pool water. In an Electric Swimming Pool Heater, the heat pump conveys warm air into the water. Subsequently, the air on the heat pump is heated and transferred by the compressor into water through a heat exchange unit. Thus, by transferring rather than generating the heat, heat pump proves to be the best way to utilize electricity for heating the water of the swimming pool. However, the major drawback with Electric Swimming Pool Heater is that it entirely depends on warm air for heating and can’t be termed as effective during winters or spring.
Solar Swimming Pool Heaters:
In areas where the sun rays are quite prevalent, Solar Swimming Pool Heaters are of great use. In fact, with the use of a solar pool cover, Swimming Pool Heater can be utilized more efficiently. Furthermore, if properly maintained, Solar Swimming Pool Heaters last as long as 10 years.
Buyers can turn to Potent Water Care Pvt. Ltd. – the one-stop destination for all types of Swimming Pool Heating Systems. The company has acquired ISO 9001: 2000 certificate and is known for manufacturing and exporting the technically efficient Swimming Pool Heating System in standardized as well as custom-made designs. No matter which part of the country you live in, you can buy Swimming Pool Heating System online and get them delivered to the place of your choice. Know more about the company and its offerings by visiting .
Rubber Hoses are things that are required in all spheres, be it industrial or domestic. The need for Rubber Hoses is felt in all areas where conveying matter from one place to another, in large quantities, is required. Rubber Suction Hoses are pipes that contain an inner tube, reinforcement, and an outer rubber cover. These layers improve the strength of the Hose and help it dispense the materials better. These Hoses are usually further strengthened with the use of adhesives. The use of Hoses makes dispersal of fluids like water, oil and chemicals extremely convenient. Different types of Rubber Hoses are available to buyers today, and are required in accordance with the applications.
Classification Of Rubber Hoses
- Straight Rubber Hose: One of the most conventional types of Hoses, this one is used as a fuel hose, vacuum hose, or heater hose. It is efficient but may bend under too much pressure.
- Curved Hose: This Hose is required for slightly more challenging applications, where the source & destination (the point from where the material transfer starts to where it eventually ends) are located.
- Universal: This type of Rubber Hose is clamped at one end and can be bent, until it assumes the required shape.
- Formable Hose and Fuel Hose: A Formable hose is fitted with wires inside, so as to make them flexible enough to be molded into various shapes and sizes. A Fuel Hose on the other hand, uses Metal Tubes.
- Power Brake Booster Hose: Power Brake Booster Hose and Brake Hose are other types of Hoses that are used for their strength, fuel resistance and the ability to withstand high pressure.
- Other Types – On the basis of materials used for construction of Hose Pipes, ones made of unreinforced rubber and Radiator Hoses are used for vacuum hose, windshield washer hose& drain hose, and cooling purposes respectively.
Rubber Hoses are designed in differing capacities and different constructions. Any use of these Pipes beyond their strength does not only reduce their efficiency, but in some cases, may prove detrimental too. If these things are kept in mind while using, the Rubber Hoses can offer excellent performance for a very long time to come. Santosh Rubber Industry makes available a wide range of Rubber Hoses such as Fire Fighting Hoses, Industrial Rubber Suction Hose etc. for various industrial and domestic purposes. The company also makes available other products like Rubber Sheets, PVC Water Stop Seal & PVC Handrails/Extruded Profiles, etc. To know more about the company, log on to:
PVC or Poly Vinyl Chloride is a very popular form of Plastic used widely, for various applications in making Pipes and Profiles. It is a white brittle solid, which is insoluble in alcohol. PVC is also widely used for making clothing and upholstery and can be availed by manufacturers in different variations. One of the very popular uses of PVC is in manufacturing Hoses. There are several types of PVC Hoses that are altered for the convenience of various applications. The applications that most usually require PVC are electric cable insulation, for making inflatable products, and as the most conventional substitute of Rubber.
Types of PVC Hoses
There are several available types of PVC Hoses that one can buy from the market. The difference between all the types lies in the construction and the applications for which they are utilized.
- The first popular type of PVC Hoses is PVC Suction Hose, which is widely used for suction and discharge of water in irrigation and for the transportation of chemicals.
- Another popular form of PVC Hoses is Reinforced PVC Lay Flat Water Delivery Hose. This Hose is used for light pumping applications and sleeving operations, etc.
- Some manufacturers also demand Air and Pneumatic Hoses, which are required in Air conditioning and ventilation, and similar uses in the automobile industry, textile industry, vacuum cleaners, petroleum industry, etc.
- Automobile industry also makes use of specially designed Super Spray/Car Washing Hoses. These are used for the high pressure spray of water.
Other prominent forms of PVC Hoses include Fire Fighting Hoses, PVC Duct Hoses, Steel Wire Re-Inforced Corrugated Flexible Hoses, etc. There are several reasons for which PVC Hoses are extensively being used instead of normal Rubber Hoses.
Benefits Of Using PVC Hoses
- PVC Hoses are extremely economical and can be used in more freely than other forms of rubber.
- Also, the fact that PVC Hoses are light-weight makes to work with
- The flow & pressure of materials being transferred through PVC Hoses can be controlled, unlike other Rubber Hoses.
- These can be used for conveying a wide range of materials like Abrasives, Chemical, Gasoline, Oil, etc.
Santosh Rubber Industry is a prominent provider of a wide and efficient range of PVC Hoses of several designs and types. Other products made available by the company include Electrical Insulating Mats, Rubber Sheets, PVC Water Stop Seal & PVC Handrails/Extruded Profiles,etc. In order to know more about the company.
Rubber Sheets are utilized in a wide assortment of applications across various industrial sectors. Rubber Sheets are majorly used due to the properties of Rubber as an insulator and the ease with which it can be folded, molded, cut and shaped according to various requirements. Rubber sheet is ideally suited for applications where the sealing or protection is necessary. The use of rubbers is on a rise owing to the increased costs involved in making use of other alternatives. Hence, the combination of the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Rubber makes it widely used in industrial sectors.
There are particular forms of Rubber products that have gained prominence over others. Rubber Sheets, for instance, are products that are used in many areas and can be used flexibly for different purposes.
Rubber Sheets are available in the market today, in various designs & specifications. These variations are made in order to make them suitable for specific applications. The major differences in their production divide them into the following types:
- Natural Rubber Sheets: These are characterized by excellent dynamic, rebound, & mechanical properties.
- Neoprene Rubber Sheets:Neoprene Rubber Sheets Suppliers offer excellent resistance to petroleum products, oil and flame, ageing, acid, heat, alkalis & cold mineral oils.
- EPDM Rubber Sheets: These are ideal for outdoor and high zone environmental applications; & are resistant to acids, alkali and ketones.
- Silicon Rubber Sheets: These are resistant to high temperature and have a low permeability. They are widely used in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Nitrile Rubber Sheets: These sheets are specially designed for high resistance to oil and solvent products.
Popular Uses Of Rubber Sheets
- One of the most popular uses of Rubber Sheets is in flooring applications. Rubber provides good amount of resistance to substances like oil and petroleum, ultraviolet lights, oxidizing elements, etc. Also, the ability to maintain its form even in cold temperatures is a reason why Rubber is widely used.
- Rubber Sheets are used in a wide range of applications – automotive, defence, marine, etc. The Rubber Sheets are also used for making orthopedic footwear, & sand blasting curtains. They can be laid outside washrooms to prevent tripping, or can be laid under showerheads for the same reason.
Santosh Rubber Industry is the Natural Rubber Sheet Manufacturers offers Rubber Sheets in various sizes and thicknesses, in order to make them suitable for different industrial applications. The company also provides Rubber Hoses, PVC Water Stop Seals PVC Handrails/Extruded Profiles, etc.
Rubber was first used as an eraser. Now, this is history and the realm to which the applications of Industrial Rubber extends, has expanded manifold. Today, Rubber finds application in several industries for one or the other use. The natural properties of Rubber make it ideal for some of the very specific uses. There are two types of Rubbers in use: Natural Rubber that is prepared by coagulating the latex obtained from certain plants and Synthetic Rubber that is manufactured. Some of the applications of Industrial Rubber are listed below:
In Automobile Industry:
Both natural and synthetic Rubbers are heavily used in Automobile Industry in the fabrication of various components. Tubing, valves, suction cups, handles, grips, tyres, flexible diaphragms, gaskets, vibration isolators, seals, extruded profiles, etc, are some of the parts that are made from rubber.
In Electrical Equipment:
Use of rubber for thermal and electrical insulation in electrical equipment is not new. In fact, over the time, different varieties of Rubber have been developed to meet the safety standards. Safety equipment like Rubber gloves and sleeves are must while handling electrical installations.
In Footwear Industry:
Synthetic Rubber is extensively used in Footwear Industry for making shoe soles. Rubber is ideal for the purpose owing to its physical properties such as high flexibility, low coefficient of friction, good weathering resistance, high strength, etc.
In Safety Equipment:
Rubber is used for the fabrication of a wide range of safety equipment. Fall arrest belts, seat belts, vests and pants for those working with electrical installations, eye protection equipment, a variety of harnesses, etc. are fabricated from Rubber.
Besides, there are many other uses of Industrial Rubber. Synthetic Rubber is available in various forms such as Neoprene Rubber Sheets, Silicone Rubber Sheets, Nitrile Rubber Sheets, Fabric Reinforced Rubber Sheets, etc. These varieties of Rubber are used for various purposes such as in the fabrication of mats, hoses, etc.
There are a number of Rubber Sheet Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. Santosh Rubber Industry is one among them. The company is located in Rajasthan and offers a wide array of Rubber and Polymer Products. The offerings of the company include Electrical Insulation Mats, Rubber Sheets, Rubber Mats, Industrial Rubber Hose, Fire Fighting Hoses, PVC Water Stop Seal, Hydraulic Hoses, etc. For more information regarding the company and the products offered by it, one can log on to santoshrubber.com.
Made of silicon along with carbon, hydrogen and oxygen; Silicone is a synthetic compound having various useful qualities. Not only is Silicone rubber heat/cold resistant, it is also resistant to acid, water, oxidation, electricity, various weather conditions, staining, etc. Because of so many useful qualities of Silicone, it is molded and transformed in various forms such as rubber, oil, grease, resin, and more.
Properties Of Silicone Rubber
Silicone Rubber is one of the products that are used quite effectively and efficiently these days in number of industries. It is highly durable and resistant to natural conditions, extreme temperatures, chemicals, electricity, sunlight, etc. Also, while manufacturing Silicone Rubber; it can be made in different hardness/softness level according to the requirement of the end product. Not only that, it can also be given any desired color or shape. Silicone Rubber is highly inert and hardly reacts with most chemicals. Because of this property, it is widely used in lots of medical applications. Silicone Rubber is known for its flexibility and high tear strength. In comparison to conventional rubber, Silicone Rubber has higher compression, elongation, tear strength, etc. It can generally operate from -55 °C to + 300 °C.
Usability Of Silicone Rubber
Because of so many useful properties of Silicone Rubber Sheet, it is used to make wide variety of products in various types of industries. Products manufactured using Silicone Rubber are used in many industries such as Automotive industry, Electrical industry, Aviation industry, Cookware industry, etc. The applications of Silicone Rubber and its contribution are endless. Some of the very common items used in our day-to-day life are manufactured using Silicone Rubber. For example utensils, spark plugs, gaskets, toys, furniture parts, tires, electrical rubber mat, Electrical Insulation Mats, Rubber Sheets, Rubber Mats, Rubber Hoses, Hydraulic Hoses, etc.
Santosh Rubber Industry is a reputed organization well known as Rubber Sheet Manufacturers, Supplier and Exporter. Their production list includes wide range of Rubber and PVC Products such as Electrical Insulation Mats, Rubber Sheets, Rubber Mats, Rubber Hoses, Hydraulic Hoses, PVC Hoses, PVC Water Stop Seal, PVC Handrails and Fire Fighting Hoses. All the products manufactured are effectively tested in an ISI testing Lab so as to ensure that the products are well built, durable and efficient. Producing world class products of superior quality, Santosh Rubber Industry serves a wide range of industries such as Construction Industry, Food Processing Industry, Thermo/Hydro Power Projects, Pharmaceutical Plants, etc.